By clicking on the _tab on the toolbar in the _section, you can change
the font color.
The appearance of the borders can be adjusted by using the _ options also
located in the list on the Home t
CIS 119 Test questions
Which statement describes an advantage of networks? -Networks enable multiple users to share resources.
Which network model ensures that no computer on the network has more authority than another? -peer-to-peer
A common way of shari
1. Which of the following is an advantage to virtualizing many servers in your data center,
Compared with running each server on a separate physical machine?
b. Virtualization will conserve resources.
2. Which of the following applies to virtual machines,
Chapter 13 HW
1. Which of the following symptoms possibly point to a faulty switch port?
c. Twelve users in one department complain that they cannot log on to the network.
2. You are helping a user who cannot connect to the Inter
TCP is a(n) _ subprotocol.- connection-oriented
A(n) _ number is the address on a host where an application makes itself available to incoming or outgoing data- Port
_ is more efficient than TCP for carrying messages that fit within one data p
A physical topology _.2) depicts a network in broad scope
Without _, a bus network would suffer from signal bounce.- terminators
In a ring network, each workstation acts as a(n) _ for the transmission.-reapter
A complex combination of
CIS-119 Homework Chapter 2
Your supervisor has asked you to correct several cable management problems that might be
slowing down the network. Which organization standards will guide you in assessing your firms
current cabling situatio
CIS 136 Chapter 3 Hw
List four major functions of an OS. Function 1: provides a user interface. Function 2: Mange
files. Function 3: manage hardware. Function 4: manage applications
Using Aero Snap, what happens when
CIS 119 Chapter 4 HW
1. Which of the following occurs at the Network Interface layer of the TCP/IP model?
2. What field in an IPv4 packet can be used to indicate that a packet should be routed
before any other packets?
Chapter 14 HW
1. Which of the following percentages represents the highest availability?
2. Which of the following commands allows you to determine how long your Linux server has been