AP Psychology Chapter 12 Study Guide
1. Explain the three major theories of emotion (James-Lange, Cannon-Bard, and Twofactor).
Common sense tells most of us that we cry because were sad, lash out because we are angry,
AP Psychology Chapter 7 Study Guide
1. When captive bred animals are reintroduced into the wild, what learning challenges are
faced? What problem faced the Mexican gray wolves in the U.S. in 1998 that were
discussed in the text? Why?
AP Psychology Chapters 14 and 15 Study Guide
1. How do Psychologists define which people have Psychological disorders? In other
words, what types of distinctive behaviors are they looking for to define it as such- a
AP Psychology Chapter 4 Study Guide
1. Chromosomes are threadlike structures made of DNA molecules that contain the genes.
Each person contains 46 chromosomes; 23 come from the mothers egg and 23 come
from the fathers sperm. The chro
AP Psychology Chapter 9 Study Guide
1. According to prototypes, why might someone not seek help for a heart attack?
A prototype is a mental image or best example that incorporates all the features we associate
with a category. The mo