2. Metadata is data about the data in a database. The catalog component of a DBMS
maintains metadata about tables, fields, table relationships, views, indexes, users,
privileges, and replicated data.
4. Concurrent update occurs when multiple users make up
2. The WHERE Clause is used when we want to retrieve specific information from a table
excluding other irrelevant data. WHERE clause can be sued along with SELECT, DELETE, UPDATE
4. Similar to QBE, we can include fields in queries that are not
CREATE VIEW TopLevelCust as
SELECT CustomerNum, CustomerName, address, Balance, CreditLimit
SELECT CustomerNum, CustomerName
WHERE Balance > CreditLimit;
SELECT CustomerNum, CustomerNa
a) List major wireless LAN security issues.
Asserting control and protection on user owned smart phones and tablets.
b) why is BYOD security so difficult today?
BYOD operating system and technology are rapidly changing. BYOD machines
#2. Besides redundancy, what other problems are associated with the nondatabase approach to
A Database Management System is a program, or collection of programs, through which users interact
with a database. The actual ma
2. A relational database is a collection of relations. (or, a collection of tables)
4. A more common name for attribute in the relational model is the FIELD, or the COLUMN of the table
(FIELD and COLUMN are synonymous).
6. When you qualif