AP World Chapter 36 part 5
1. What have been some of the activities of Vladimir Putin?
Some of the activities of Vladimir Putin were how he vowed to clean up corruption and install more
control as well as declare commitment to democracy. He sponsored atta
AP World Chapter 36 part 4
1. Briefly describe the breakdown of Yugoslavia in the 1990s.
The breakdown of Yugoslavia in the 1990s a Civil was led to the creation of Slovinia, Croatia, Bosnia,
and Montenegro because of the many different ethnic groups and
AP World Chapter 36 part 6
(Document: Democratic Protest and Repression in China) Pg. 907
1. Why were the students (and others) protesting in Tiananmen Square?
Students and others were protesting in Tiananmen Square for a more open, Democratic system. The
AP World Chapter 36 part 3
1. East Germany?
East Germany removed the communistic government in 1989 by expelling the key leaders and moving
rapidly toward unification with West Germany. The Berlin Wall was dismantled as well which was
another signal of co
AP World History Ch 36 part 1 Reading Study Guide Pg 897-917
1. How did the Iranian Islamic Revolution signal a challenge to the Cold War worldview?
The Iranian Islamic Revolution signaled a challenge to the Cold War worldview by threatening the Soviet
AP World Chapter 36 part 7
1. What regional conflicts erupted in the power-vacuum created by the collapse of the USSR?
Armenia and Azerbaijan clash in Yugoslavia dispute over regions is the regional conflicts thay erupted in
the power-vacuum created by th
AP World Chapter 36 part 8
1. Describe the tensions between India and Pakistan? Why is this situation potentially VERY
Muslims in Pakistan and Hindus in Inidia have a dispute of territory and both countries conducted test of
nuclear weapons which
AP World History Ch 1 Reading Study Guide #1 Pg. 7-20
1. What were some of the advantages of the discovery and use of fire by early humans?
One advantage from the discovery of fire was that the fire allowed humans to eat a wider variety of food