#66 Boys 15-18 200 SC Meter Freestyle Relay
DCST: 1:47.59 1989
PWSL: 1:39.62 2015 Bridlewaves
T Hall, S Rowe, J Pfannenstein, A Ross
Heat 1 of 1 Finals
Costello, Joseph 17
Zylich, Brian 1
SAT PRACTICE ANSWER SHEET
For instance, for Practice
Test #1, fill in the circle
for 0 in the first column
and for 1 in the second
MALCOLM HOUSE, ABRAHAM ALLATAR, MOHAMMED RAHMAN
What is cloning?
There are two different types of cloning. They are
therapeutic cloning and reproductive cloning.
Therapeutic cloning is a process where a scientist takes
the nucleus from an egg whic
Malcolm House period 3 11/8/2016
How can color be used to determine the mass percent of copper in mass?
The purpose of this lab is to calculate the percent mass and molarity of copper in gun shell casings.
Day 1 Materials
6 different salt solution
More Ch 7 Practice
1. Which of the following orbital representations is correct?
2. An ion with a charge of -2 and the electron configuration of krypton is a
a. calcium ion
d. sulfide ion
b. gallium ion
e. arsenide ion
More Ch 8 & 9 Practice
1. There are two different molecules with the formula N2F2:
Is either molecule polar? Explain.
2. Give the Lewis Structure, polarity, shape and hybridization of the central atom in
each molecule below.
Farm Trip Assignment
On Tuesday, March 29, we went to two different March 29, we went to two different
farms to learn about how life is on the farm. The first farm that we went to was called Yancey
Farm, and the second farm that we went to we
1. Add 20 ml of the calcium chloride solution into a clean, dry beaker.
2. Add 20 ml of the Sodium Carbonate solution into a clean dry beaker.
3. Pour the sodium Carbonate solution into the calcium Carbonate solution a small amount at a
time. Stir while p
Centripetal vs. Centrifugal political forces
1. _ forces (toward the center): Factors that unite or bind a
a. _: The idea that the individual derives a significant part of his
or her identity from the sense of belonging to and having loya