1. Some of the rights that are described in the First Amendment are things
like Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Press, Freedom of Assembly, and
Freedom of Petition.
2. One case that was important to the freedom of speech was the Tinker v.
Des Moines case
1. What are the three main types of torts?
1. Unintentional, Intentional, Strict liability
2. What are the four ways a negligence case is evaluated?
2. a. Duty
3. Who can be held responsible for a faulty product in a prod
November 12th, 2015
Im writing to you because I feel like this might be the only way to get this through to you. This is
not a lecture or me telling you what to do, but what I think what would be best for you to do so things
will be easier for you.
October 30, 2015
Im writing you this because I believe that this is something that you need to hear whether you
like it or not. Im not trying to be rude what so ever but sometimes in life you need to hear the truth
even if you do not like it or n
1. a. Same sex families
b. single parent
c. Families with biological kids
2. a. A will
b.A living will
c. Each partner be the others power of attorney
d.List your partner on everything (insurance, bank accounts, etc.)
3. One reason is the divorce has beco
1. a. Recognize that an Ethical Dilemma exists
b. Get the Facts
c. Evaluate actions from every decision making approach
d. Make a decision
e. Act, then evaluate the results
2. Ethics are basic behavioral standards that guide out actions in various situati
1. There was a drive by shooting and a gang member was blamed but in the
end you find out that he really didnt do it.
2. There was no car found to it and no gun.
3. The witnesses were telling their testify like a broken record during the
1. What are the three classifications of a crime according to its severity?
Violations, Misdameners, and Felones
2. What is the difference between principals in the first degree and principals
in the second?
First degree is when they actually commit the c
1. Describe the case that you are part of the jury for.
I was in the case where two restaurants couldnt agree on their names. One
of the business copied the other places name thinking that they would get
away with it.
2. What are some of the challenges of
1. What does the game show about the relationships among courts in the
It shows what kinds of cases could happen and what courts people would
have to go through to solve the problems
2. What factors did you use when you were deciding which
1. A civil case is typically brought up by a private company that is seeking
money from another company or person for money. Compared to a criminal
case which is typically but most likely always after someone for an act of
violence that will most likely b
1. Jimmy Hoffa was a very powerful man who became the union leader but then was later taking to
prison under false accusations.
2. They sent out search parties, had every FBI agent investigating the disappearance of Jimmy
3. They found out about th
The day my little brother was born
The day I found out my aunts dog was going to pass soon
The day April died
My little sister at the library
I pick: My little sister at the library
Thesis statement: I didnt relize at the time thi
1. The right of the consumer is that they have the right to consume
education to become able to make smart and logical disissions and make
2. A written contract is a agreement or contract on paper an oral contract is
when two or more
Not in Our Town: Light in the Darkness <- your first lab link
1. Some of the effects that hate crimes can cause on communities are things
like killings, harassment, separation, and neighbors turning on each other.
Some effects that the Patchogue experienc
1. Ana is a made up thing to help girls with weight.
2. 200 years ago in France it was a good thing to be big, it was a sign that
your family was wealthy and had money to eat good, now its completely
different and people think that you need to be skinny t
VIDEO: How creativity is being strangled by the law
1. In the video he described how over the year the world has changed into
something that it wasnt 100 years ago, and because kids today are growing
up in a world that technology is everything. And that k