Scientific Method & Chapter 1 Review
Types of Questions:
- Fill-in-the blank
- Make a graph
Unit for length _
Unit for volume of a liquid _
Unit for volume of a regular-shaped object _
Unit for volume of an irreg
Cell Organelle Notes Outline
Two main parts of a eukaryotic cell
Parts of the Cell
Plant Cell Vacuoles
Animal Cell V
Chapter 7- Microscope/Cells Review
1. A _ is the basic unit of life.
2. A. Name the 4 steps of the traditional cell theory
B. A modern cell theory has been developed. It includes the steps of the traditional cell theory as
well as a few new steps.
Cells are made up of organelles which means
specialized structures that performs
important cellular functions.
There are two main parts of a eukaryotic cell
PARTS OF THE
Name _ Date _ Block _
Organic Molecules Webquest
Links are also available on
Write answers on a
separate piece of paper
Directions: Go to the following website on Carbohydrates and answer these questions:
Virtual Lab: Enzyme Controlled Reactions
Background Information: Click the TV and watch the Video
1. Enzymes enable molecules called _ to undergo ch
Test Review Chapter 2 Chemistry
1. What is the basic unit of matter?
2. A molecule is the smallest unit of most _.
3. Where are protons and neutrons found?
4. Using 2MgO answer the following questions.
a. What is the coefficient?
b. What is the subscript