1. Denise Watson invents toys, she creates toys for girls that are targeted to their adventurous
mind. It helped show girls that not all girl toys were stereotypical.
2. Gertrude Eilon created a drug that helps to cure leukemia, her inspiration was to sav
Scientific Method & Chapter 1 Review
Types of Questions:
- Fill-in-the blank
- Make a graph
Unit for length _
Unit for volume of a liquid _
Unit for volume of a regular-shaped object _
Unit for volume of an irreg
Cell Organelle Notes Outline
Two main parts of a eukaryotic cell
Parts of the Cell
Plant Cell Vacuoles
Animal Cell V
Chapter 7- Microscope/Cells Review
1. A _ is the basic unit of life.
2. A. Name the 4 steps of the traditional cell theory
B. A modern cell theory has been developed. It includes the steps of the traditional cell theory as
well as a few new steps.
Cells are made up of organelles which means
specialized structures that performs
important cellular functions.
There are two main parts of a eukaryotic cell
PARTS OF THE
Name _ Date _ Block _
Organic Molecules Webquest
Links are also available on
Write answers on a
separate piece of paper
Directions: Go to the following website on Carbohydrates and answer these questions:
Virtual Lab: Enzyme Controlled Reactions
Background Information: Click the TV and watch the Video
1. Enzymes enable molecules called _ to undergo ch
Test Review Chapter 2 Chemistry
1. What is the basic unit of matter?
2. A molecule is the smallest unit of most _.
3. Where are protons and neutrons found?
4. Using 2MgO answer the following questions.
a. What is the coefficient?
b. What is the subscript