Forensic Science Exam Study Guide for Chapter 16
Know the 12 characteristics to analyze handwriting. You performed this technique
using your own handwriting.
2) Know the different types of forgery and the easiest one to do.
3) Is handwriting considered
Forensic Science Chapter 15 Study Guide
Use the handouts to study. Understand what the terms mean and how they might be
class or individual evidence in question #1 of the Firearms, Toolmarks, and Impressions
2. Make sure you understand what
Forensic Science Chapter 14 Exam Study Guide
1) Study worksheets you have and chapter questions assigned.
2) Know how to calculate height if given an individuals bone. Remember these are only
estimates of height. Formulas will be provided. Bring your calc
Forensic Science Chapter 7 Exam Checklist.
Some of the following were answered in your checkpoint questions.
Use the worksheets that we did in class as a study guide. You do not need to be able to
recognize the functions
Forensic Science Chapter 6 Study Guide
1) Study the checkpoint questions.
2) Do fibers have probative value?
3) Is cotton made of proteins or cellulose?
4) What monomer makes the polypeptide proteins?
5) What is silk and wool made of, proteins or cellulos
Forensic Science Chapter 4 Study Guide
1) Review the questions assigned at the end of the chapter.
2) What part of the skin gives us fingerprints?
3) Where do we find ridge characteristics on our bodies?
4) Know the difference between a radial and ulnar l