CRJU 2070, CHAPTER 5
1. The police officer's disposition of a juvenile is determined by a number of factors
including citizen complaints, socioeconomic status, and departmental policy but the
most important factor that influences the disposition of
Lesson 5: Assault, Sex Offenses, Crimes Against
Children - Chapters 9,10,&11
Physical evidence that indicates the severity of an assault may include all but which of the
A) broken dishes
B) overturned furniture
C) bruises and lacerations
Lesson 7 Class Assignment: Chapters 13 and 14
Most burglars are convicted on circumstantial evidence. For this reason,
A) any physical evidence at the burglary scene is of the utmost importance.
B) officers should collect only the most critical evidenc
Lesson 4: Death Investigations - Chapter 8
Which of the following factors can assist in establishing time of death?
A) victims clothing
B) presence of weapons
C) rigor mortis
D) hair color
Table for Individual Question Feedback
Lesson 3 Class Assignment: Chapters 5, 6, and 7
When evidence is collected, an officer should record in his or her notes the
A) time the item was found and the disposition.
B) time and date the item was found.
C) time, date and location the item was fo
Lesson 2 Class Assignment: Chapter 4
In which 1984 case did the Supreme Court define a search as a governmental infringement of a
legitimate expectation of privacy?
A) United States v. Ross
B) United States v. Jacobsen
C) Mapp v. Ohio
D) Terry v. Ohio
Lesson 1 Class Assignment: Chapter 1
The Latin term that means to track or trace and that relates most closely with contemporary
police investigations is
A) nolo contendere.
B) voir dire.
Table for Individual Q
CRJU 2070, CHAPTER 7
1. A reverse waiver is used to send a case back to the juvenile court.
2. What is a blended sentence? A blended sentence is a sentence imposed by a
juvenile court that blends a juvenile disposition and an adult sentence for ce
CRJU 2070, CHAPTER 6
1. A number of states do permit jury trials for juveniles.
2. Status offenders can be processed through the system with youths who have
committed crimes or separately.
3. The deinstitutionalization of status offenders has recei
CRJU 2070, CHAPTER 4
1. Konopka developed four propositions on the causes of female delinquency.
2. A major reason for girls presence in juvenile court is their criminal-type offenses on their
3. On the adolescence-limited delinquent path th
CRJU 2070, CHAPTER 3
1. Wilson and Hernsteins reinforcement theory ignores social context and social
mechanisms by positing that behavior is governed by rewards and punishments
as reflected in the history of the individual.
2. What are the three m
For this weeks discussion, we will be using Cowlings Rule in order to properly administer medicine to
child. Cowlings Rule uses a formula which enables one to find out the correct dose which a child must
be given based on the correct adult dose and the ch
For this discussion, I will try to use/explain the following words: exponent, integer, variable
My birthday is 5 November 1982. My variables and integers are as under: A= 11
The first expressio