Name: Andre Patrick
Mitosis and Meiosis Online Lab
Answer the following questions using the provided links.
1. Click here http:/www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/baby/divi_flash.html
2. How many steps to complete Mitosis? _8 Steps
First Year Seminar
2 May 2016
A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too
bad- Robert Wagner
This semester I had the opportunity to volunteer with the Atlanta
Lewis Structures and Covalent Bonding
1. A pair of electrons that is shared between two atoms is
a. a covalent bond.
b. a lone pair.
c. a double bond.
d. an ionic bond.
e. both a covalent bond and a double bond.
2. What is the expected number of valence e
Learning more about . . .
What is a Pedigree?
To understand the process of marker assisted selection
(MAS), we first must understand a pedigree. A
pedigree is the family history of matings and the
offspring they produce with reference to specifi
Maize Genetics: Aleurone
Color and Endosperm
29 December 2015
The purpose of this lab is to exhibits a number of easily identifiable phenotypic characteristics,
such as aleurone color and starchy versus sweet e
40.1.4 Patterns of Animal Metabolism
Which of the following statements about metabolic rate is true?
Larger animals consume more energy per gram of body tissue than smaller
Faster running animals have lower metabolic rates than slower running
1. What are the genotypes of johns and sues parents and grandparents?
Sues parents are homologous dominant and her grandparents are heterozygous while
johns parents and grandparents are both heterozygous.
2. What are the possible genotypes of john and sue