Frankenstein Due: 11/07
DIRECTIONS: Please respond to the following questions. You may (and should) consult
How do Victors parents treat him? What does this say about Shelleys view of
parenthood? Remember that parentho
Film Composition Worksheet
Directions: Identify either the shots composition (framing
or camera angle), its abbreviation (if it has one) and its
Jurassic Park Character List
Use the following sheet to help while watching. There is NO EXCUSE for misspelling character names in
Dr. Alan Grant:
about his work.
Doesnt like kids.
Jurassic Park: Frankenstein
Rough Draft Due: _
Final Draft Due:_
Is Jurassic Park a modern day Frankenstein story? Compose a film analysis in
which you explore the themes of the novel and either compare or contrast them to
Camera Angles and Shots
Directions: Take note of any interesting camera angles and shots during the film.
Provide a brief description of the scene in which they took place. Accordingly, take
note of your emotions elicited by the angles. The abbreviations
To Kill a
Guided Reading Notes: Greek Mythology Part 3
Read Part 3 in Mythology book (p.65-77)
1. Who do the Greeks explain to be the first mother and father of the universe?
2. Describe their offspring (children):
Guided Reading Notes: Greek Mythology Part 4
Read Part 4 in Mythology book (stories of Prometheus & Io p.78-81 and Flower
Myths: Narcissus, Hyacinth, and Adonis p. 89-95)
Prometheus and Io
1. When Prometheus was bound to the rock peak, he encountered Io.
The Trojan War Background Review Questions
Part I: The Apple of Discord
1. Why was Eris upset?
2. What did she do at the wedding to cause conflict?
3. Name the three goddesses who all reached for the apple.
4. Who was asked to judge which goddess was the
Cupid & Psyche Study Questions
1. Who was jealous of Psyche and why?
2. What makes Cupid fall in love with Psyche?
3. Why does no man want to marry Psyche?
4. How does Psyche travel to Cupids palace? Describe the palace she finds when she arrives.