Writing Assignment 3
Civilian Unemployment Rate
Writing Assignment 3
1. In the graph, youll see my bolded black line of what I would consider the Long-Term/Nat
December 2, 2016
The Economy and Rising College Tuitions
With so many college students in the United States you would think that
college tuition would be somewhat affordable. While some may argue with the fact
Chapter 1 Getting Started
Section 1.1 What is Statistics?
Statistics The study of how to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret numerical
information from data.
Descriptive Statistics Methods of organizing, picturing, and summarizing
information from s
Introduction: Catalase is an enzyme normally found in many animal tissues, including
your own tissues. Its there to protect cells from one harmful chemical that living things
naturally produce, Hydrogen Peroxide. Yes, the same Hydrogen Peroxi
Name and Sec*on: Athena Hernandez
1. What type of biological molecule are enzymes?
2. Describe how an enzyme works and its importance to all living organisms.
What speeds up chemical reacti
Each correct answer is worth a point towards Exam 1. Please fill these in on a
green scantron. They are due at the beginning of class on 2/6.
1. Individual consumption decisions are an example of a microeconomic problem.
2. When economist
In-class questions Chapter 12
Refer to the information provided in Figure 12.4 below to answer the questions that follow.
1) Refer to Figure 12.4. Suppose the economy is at Point A, an oil price increase could move the economy
Evaluation of Government Interventions in the Market
ECON 2103.011, Fall 2015
Government Interventions in Markets
Why does the government interfere in the marketplace you might ask? There are
many reasons that one could answer this
1. The Feds three monetary policy tools are:
Open market operation, discount loans (borrowed reserves), reserve requirements
2. The interest rate on short-term loans between banks is known as the
Federal funds rate
3. Which of the following tools of mon
1. Bank loans from the Federal Reserve are called _ and represent a _ of funds.
discount loans; source
2. Bank reserves include
vault cash and deposits at the Fed
3. Which of the following are reported as assets on a banks balance sheet?
Spears School of Business
ECON 3313 OL: Money and Banking
Instructor: Dr. Bill McLean
Office: BUS 340
Email: [email protected]
Online office hours: Synchronous meetings by phone, discussion, or in person can be arranged b
Chapter 5: Manufacturing
1. Quality is subjective to each and every customer with their expectations. One customer could have high
expectations of features and deem the more featured model higher quality. Another customer could
Econ 3313,SPR16 Version 3_A (6 01.41110 M)
Y: 5+ch (Yr?) cfw_idCrrt) -r gut-m xr'
Ya 5+3d+mwmef:l Erik -(g% f
1) The quantity theory of ination indicates that if the real output is growing at 3% per year and the growth rate of
money is 5%, then ination
Econ 3313, SPR 16 Version E Z 50 M77051)
Y= C+mpCCY~T) +fedCr+13+ G +N x xr"
W-[E'tI ~d? +5 +NX mchJ<HIdMPD lMpcv
1) The quantity theory of ination indicates that if the real output is growing at 3% per year and the growth rate 01
money is 5%, then inflat
Econ 3313, SPR 16 Version 3_(; ($144139 #3)
1: C+mpc CW?) rf- cl Cm?) + +m~x r
- . - - 43. d+x
Ye Edd-I-dltwx mch](nmpr) " WK r
1) The quantity theory of inflation indicates that if the real output is growing at 3% per year and the growth rate 01