Mr. Harvey Wilcox
Wilcox Tractor Restorations
3009 North 2850 East Road
Roundwood, OK 74519
HEARTLAND TRACTOR CLUB
323 Pine Avenue, Graber, OK 74877 Phone: (476) 555-9384 Web Address: www.hltclub.com
February 6, 2014
Mr. Harvey Wilcox
Wilcox Tractor Resto
1. You want to deploy SSL to protect authentication traffic with your LDAP-based directly service.
Which port would this use?
2. You want to use Kerberos to protect LDAP authentication. Which authentication mode should
3. When u
1. Which type of attack is the act of exploiting a software programs free acceptance of input in
order to execute arbitrary code on a target?
a. Buffer overflow
2. Which of the following is specifically meant to ensure that a program operates on clean, co
EXAM 3 REVIEW
Installing first SATA, do not have drivers for MB integrated SATA controller;
configuration process= SET THE DRIVE TYPE IN THE BIOS TO IDE
MB with 4 built in SATA connectors, maximum number of SATA devices that can
be connecters = 4
1. Which of the following are subjected to SQL injection attacks?
a. Database servers
2. How should you configure the browser settings?
a. Allow first party cookies but clock third-party cookies
3. Which of the following is an attack that injects maliciou
1. Which of the following is not a valid example of steganography? A: Encrypting a data file with an
2. Which of the following encryption methods combines a random value with the plaintext to
produce the cipher text? A:One-time pad
1 out of 1 points
When planning an information system, a company must consider how a new system will
interface with older systems, which are called _.
operating systems (NOS)
Chapter 4 Personal Trainer, Inc. Hancock, Lank, Mathis
1. List the system requirements, with examples for each category. Review the information Susan
gathered, and assume that she will add her own ideas to achieve more effective outputs, inputs, processes
Chapter 3 Personal Trainer Inc. Hancock, Lank, Mathis
1. Create a table listing all tasks separately, with their duration. (Jessie Lank)
Meet with fitness center managers at other Personal Trainer locations. Duration:5 days
Chapter 1 Personal Trainer, Inc. Hancock, Lank, Mathis
1. Use the background information to create a business profile for Personal Trainer. Be sure to indicate
areas where more information will be needed. (Amber Hancock)
Personal Trainer, Inc.