41) A Yahoo! Subscriber using the screen name Aquacool_2000 sued Yahoo! for which of the
A) Yahoo! used Aquacool's copyrighted information without permission.
B) Yahoo! failed to inform Aquacool that it was disclosing personal informati
40) Which of the following BEST represents the logic behind the decision in Citizens United v.
Federal Election Commission?
A) Corporate expenditures on electioneering campaigns cannot be limited because they are a
form of protected speech.
B) Because cor
41) Which of the following statements BEST illustrates an "equity fine"?
A) The corporation is fined in a manner in that is considered just and fair to all concerned.
B) The fine is determined in accordance with criminal sentencing guidelines issued by a
41) Joe Camel cigarette ads led to the creation of "the tobacco settlement," which did all of the
A) Bars outdoor advertising of cigarettes
B) Bars the use of human images and cartoon characters in tobacco advertising
C) Prohibits vendin
41) Of the following statements, which one BEST summarizes the difference between legal and
equitable remedies under contract law?
A) Legal remedies are vague; equitable remedies are more specific.
B) Legal remedies are based on the ethical norm of freedo
41) To be a valid exercise of the government's police power, a zoning ordinance must not be
which of the following?
B) Arbitrary or unreasonable
C) Open and notorious
Topic: Restrictions on Land Use