TRANSLATING THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
WORKSHEET- PART 7
Read the following translations of Romans 5: 1-5. Just as these passages contain the same thoughts
expressed in different ways, you can express the thoughts of others in your own wor
COURSE SCHEDULE SPRING 2017 B
Textbook: Baym, Levine, Franklin, et al., The Anthology of American Literature (2012)
READING & STUDY
ASSIGNMENTS & DUE DATES
Course Requirements Checklist (10 points): Wed., Jan. 18,
at 11:59 p.m.
% Dark Minerals
40. Notre Dame de Paris
1. Notre Dame de Paris is widely considered one of the great structures in the world. Who began its
construction, when did it begin and what style is the church?
Bishop Maurice De Sully began construction in 1160. The church is a c
37. Erasmus Christian Humanism
1. The opening paragraph provides important insights into the study of history and especially
biography. Why do historical figures have their lives re-interpreted over the course of time?
They lives re-interoperate because t
27. A woman's place
1. How did Catherine of Aragons education made her a supporter of Christian humanism?
Catherine learned and received a renaissance education under the aegis of her mother who is
considered Mother Isabel the Catholic. She was taught by
20. Stonehenge Nyer
1. What recent developments have taken place with regard to Stonehenge?
The recent development of Stonehenge included two hundred slender pillars that are tilted and the steel
roof was undulating.
2. The author had intentionally visite
Which of the statements of praise from famous people, was in your opinion the most
The most impressive to me would be job well done
What advantages or disadvantages of his life before age eighteen do you uncover?
Linnaeus had more