1. What does Article 9 in France state? How does this affect photography?
Everyone has the right to respect for his private life.
2. Why might some people not want to be included in street photography?
They have a sense that they own the right of their im
1. What is a model release? When is a model release used?
A model release is a form used for when you take a photograph of someone and want to
use it for public display, the form says that they give their permission for you to post the
photo of them.
Model Release Form
MODELS EMAIL ADDRESS: _
MODELS MAILING ADDRESS: _
IN CONSIDERATION OF HAVING RECEIVED (i.e. Photos/Compensation/etc.) _
IN RETURN FOR POSING FOR PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN ON (date): _
I hereby assig
1. Describe the photograph in the video.
Its a landscape photo, the photographer uses the rule of thirds with the flowers at the bottom and the
church at the bottom. The photographer attempts to draw our eyes to the purple flowers first then let
1. What was the Zone System? Why was its development important?
Its the way of adjusting the exposure in a photo to make the most of shadows and highlights. It helped
make sure photos were exposed correctly instead of being under or over exposed.
2. Why i
1. Describe the photograph that David begins discussing. What is the context for the photograph?
The first photo is a very smoky picture of monks, walking around in the morning during their morning
worshiping or whatever they call it. The picture has a se