Gabriella Toriseva & Maria Wojciechowski, Meredith McGee
Latin 3 Period 2
14 September 2016
Quintus Valerius, my master, two months ago was sent from Bithynia to Rome by his
father, carrying letters. I, together with my master, set out. W
1) How did Neptune save his son?
He made the sea calm. Itaque tranquillum.
2) Why did Polydectes want Perseus to bring him Medusas head?
So he could marry Perseus Mother. Eam in Matrimoniam ducer
October 3 2015
Latin Hic/Ille Activity
1) This boy sang a song. Puer, Masculine, Nominative, Subject, Singular. Hic
2) Ron is this Teacher. Magister, Masculine, Nominative, Complement, Singular. Hic
3) The boy is allowed to ru
42 A questions
1) Who sent Quintus Valerius to Bithynia?
2) How many days are spent navigating?
a) Quattor dies
b) 4 days
3) What threw the ship?
a) A huge storm
b) Ingens tempestas
4) To what place is