Week 4 Tutorial Suggestions & Grading Rubric
Make sure to play through the entire scenario. When the five choices come up. Click on
them for some of the consequences of the choice.
2. The question wants you to explain your rationale for your decision u
The reason for this paper is to provide you with facts of three possible candidates that
need a heart transplant and the ethical dilemmas surrounding this decision that must be made
by the hospital staff (me).
One of the great and ongoin
ETCH232 Final Exam Study Guide
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The Final Exam is "open book, open notes." The maximum time you can spend in the
exam is 3 hours, 30 minutes. If you have not clicked the Submit For Grade button by then, you
will be auto
Week 3 Quiz Tipes
Read the question carefully and make sure to answer what is asked. For example, if you
are asked about information technology, discuss it not abortion.
2. Answer all parts of the question. It may help to copy the question into a word
You Decide Tips
1. Make sure to click on choices and consequences.
2. Click on proceed
3. Click on each of the four people for more details
4. Your choice is based on utilitarian ethics. Make sure to discuss benefits and harms of
choosing different patien
Week 6 You Decide Tips
Pay attention to all of the details in the scenario. Incorporate these details into your
answers. Make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page.
2. The first question wants to know if you would report the situation to anyone else
Week 5 Quiz Suggestions
Make sure to answer all parts of a question.
2. You can demonstrate your understanding of concepts by defining them and then applying
the definition to a given scenario or by giving an example. Whether you apply or give an
The threaded discussions are an easy way to get 280 points, yet every session there are at least
some students who squander this opportunity. The following are suggestions to maximize your
1. Get into both threads by Wednesday of
Consequence A consequence is a positive or negative result of an action.
Corporate responsibility Corporate responsibility is also referred to as corporate social
responsibility. It is the idea that companies should ethical conduct and consider h
Hints for Success in the Class
1. Budget time for the course.
A. Look at the syllabus to see how much time you will have to spend reading the text
each week. (This is something you can get ahead on)
B. Each week always includes a relatively short lecture.
Complete the paperwork documenting the confession.
Choose one of the available choices and write a two (2) page Word Document (.docx)
outlining the rationale for your answer. You should include principles that you have learned so
far in this course. Be su
Ethical Dilemma Paper
Your writing assignment this week is to write a 2-page paper analyzing two ethical
dilemmas facing a profession. You can choose a profession you are currently in or a profession
in which you wish to practice.
As an assistant Warehous
You Decide Week 6
In this situation There is no doubt I would report this to someone else. This would be a
very stressful situation for anyone. I still would consider myself a loyal employee of the
company and it would be my ethical and moral duty to look