I really appreciate the 11th proverb, because I agree with the meaning. This chapter is
about the reports of the righteous person with human society as a whole and in its parts,
and the influ
One night with the king
The movie is a historical epic based on the book Hadassah: one night with the king, written by
Tommy Tenney. The origin of the story is based on an act of disobedience. The Israelite King has been
In my life, I dont really go to the church, so I have never been to the local church.
However, it doesnt mean that I dont have a relationship with it. Indeed, it a part of the
BI 111 Final Exam Study Guide
The final exam for this course will consist of 5 sections, including matching, multiple choice, true-false
questions, short answer questions and listing. It covers all of the New Testament material covered
Biblical Material: Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
(1) 350 years have passed since Genesis 50
(2) Israelites have become very numerous (estimated at 2 million)
(3) Royal policy of Egypt toward Israel
BI 111 Study Guide for Exam 1
* Number of books in the Bible.
* Time period over which Bible was written.
* Languages of the Bible (and spoken by Jesus)
Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek
* Definition of canon, manuscripts, autograp
The Patriarchal Period of OT History
Genesis 12 50
* Date: _ B.C.
* Patriarchs the forefathers of the Hebrew (Jewish) race
> Abram / Abraham
> Jacob / Israel
1. Abram / Abraham
* Biblical Focus: Gen. 12-25
BI 111 Study Guide Exam 2
Be able to list the 9 periods of Old Testament history (including dates). Major points for exam!
The Canaan Conquest
1. Know which city was the gateway to the Promised Land.
2. Understand the concept of the ban, including other n
Page 1 of 8
BI112 Study Guide Exam 1
BI112 Study Guide: Exam 1
1. Terms to Know
Exegesis- An effort to uncover the original meaning of the text,
original author and original setting.
Eisegesis- Ones own presuppositions, traditions an