1. Which represents the management functions that are incorporated into the management
A) Planning, directing, organizing, staffing, and evaluating
B) Planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling
C) Organizing, planning, staffing
1. What determines the functions and priorities of an organization?
A) The organization's mission statement
B) The organization's budget
C) Consumer satisfaction surveys
D) The organization's policy and procedure statements
1. Which statement regarding the responsibility of a manager in advocacy is accurate?
A) Advocacy is a management function and not a leadership role
B) Managers advocate only as needed to meet organizational goals
C) Managers should advocate for patien
1. What is fiscal planning?
A) A learned skill that improves with practice
B) A job role of the facility business manager
C) Part of the organizing phase of the management process
D) Reactive based on political, social, and economic forces
1. What is required to successfully implement the chaos theory of change?
A) Most stakeholders accepting the need for change
B) Finding solutions to resistance to change
C) Changing attitudes more than increasing knowledge
D) Finding underlying order i
1. What defines the legal boundaries of nursing at the state level?
A) The state's Attorney General
B) The Nurse Practice Act
C) The ANA standards of practice
D) The ANA Code for Nurses
The 51 Nurse Practice Acts representing
1. Which statement best describes ethics?
A) How our lives and relationships are led in our reality
B) How people make decisions they see as legally and morally appropriate
C) The conflict, power, and interdependency associated with the way w
1. What concept is servant leadership based upon?
A) Trusting and valuing employees
B) Genuinely liking your colleagues
C) A laissez-faire style of leadership
D) A dynamic leadership charisma
These managers, termed servant le
1. Which is the first step in the time management process?
A) Completing the highest priority task
B) Allowing enough time for sufficient daily planning
C) Reprioritizing based on new information received
D) Delegating work that cannot be accomplished
1. What statement is true regarding decision making?
A) It is an analysis of a situation
B) It is closely related to evaluation
C) It involves choosing between courses of action
D) It is dependent upon finding the cause of a problem
Emily Dowd - 2140242
Informational Interview Summary: Marketing Internship
What did you learn that you did know about the company?
a. I talked to a senior who completed a summer brand management internship for
Procter and Gamble. I learned