Chapter 6 Questions
1) Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution
2) Congress has ultimate authority for enacting new laws. Because this authority is central
to any system of government, the Founders engaged in considerable debate and took
great care in building
21) They are nominated by the president and must be confirmed by the Senate.
22) Newest cabinet department: Department of Homeland Security; Created because
of the terrorist attacks of Sep. 11, 2001.
23) Independent Agency: a department that foc
Final: Friday May 20, 2016
Final Review: Chapter 15, Georgia Government & Constitution, and Post Test Questions
1) Public Policy: set of laws, regulations, and rules that affects the whole of society. ie:
2) 5 Stages of the Pub
Georgia Government and Georgia Constitution
1. The legitimacy of the Georgia government, by right, originates with the people.
2. What is the term length for the Governor? 4 years
3. How many terms may the Governor serve? An individual is limited to two c
Introduction to American Government (PLS-101)
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) Post-Test Questions
SLO 1: develop and demonstrate knowledge of major ideas, dates, events and places;
1. What are the three branches of government? Executive, Legislative, and