The council wants this project to help meet the foundation's standards for better community living and a
representative has offered to match the city council prize for the winning entry! Will thinks your project is great and
could be a winner. You need to
Naked Economics Questions
1. Individuals act to make them as well off as possible. Firms attempt to maximize
2. I believe yes because people only think about themselves.
3. Yes, every market transaction makes all p
0ne Page Business Plan
Company Name: Greenville Creperie Co.
Web Site: Greenvillecreperie.com
Name: Grant Oldenburg
Facebook: Greenville Creperie Company
Principals of Microeconomics
23 February 2017
Topic 6 Assignment
2) There is a surplus of cheese in Q3 Q2. The price would be P1 and the quantity would be Q1. If the
floor was set it would be at Pf and if it was greater
Macroeconomics Final Semester One Study Guide
The purpose of macroeconomics is to solve the problem of scarcity.
The cost of every action taken is called opportunity cost.
Supply and Demand
Short/Long Run Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Deman
1. The first assumption of economics is that people act to benefit themselves and maximize their utility.
The second is that firms work to maximize their profits.
2. Yes. I agree because anyth