A&P CMA Block 6
Disorders of the Neuromuscular Junction: Tetanus
1. Q: What is the causative agent of the disorder?
A: The anaerobic spore-forming bacterium called Clostridium Tetani is the
causative agent of the disease Tetanus. It
Anatomy Case Study Two Paragraph
This case study was an article about cancer and giving background to the
disease. The report defined cancer as the result of the uncontrolled mitotic division
of a group of cells. Asid
Anatomy Case Study 2 Questions
1. Cancer is when what cell process is uncontrolled?
Cancer is what results from uncontrolled mitosis.
2. Normal cells of the body spend most of their time in which phase of mitosis?
The body cell usually spends most of its
Anatomy Case Study Questions
1. Define the term anatomy & physiology.
Anatomy and physiology distinguish body structure
from body function.
2. Describe the difference between fine anatomy and
Fine anatomy examines microscopic
3. What is the
Anatomy Case Study One
The first part of the case study was the textbook passage, which
introduced us to anatomy and physiology, defining it as the distinction
between body structure and function. After reading more of