If you are a shopaholic like I used to be, you probably find sopping enjoyable and relaxing, but
later when bill comes in, you experience the negative effects of stress. Of course, you can
manage it by gaining control over that hobby of y
Ones, I learned from Paul Chek book that to get healthy we must begin from the first step that is
to think right. We must change our minds, our thinking and concentrate on energy to achieving
what we want, not what we do not want. In his book, I founded c
Extra Credit Questionnaire/by XXXXXXXXX
1. (2 points) Did your lifestyle change for the better while taking this class?
If so, how? If not, what is the best thing you got out of taking this class?
2. (2 points) If you were the instructor, what is one thin
Behavior Change Contract
1. (9 pts.) Choose a personal goal for behavior change.
State your goal that meets the above criteria:
For the next 8 weeks I will
1) I will sleep 6 hours per night, 5 nights per week and
2) I will eat cer
LAB/Activity 11-2/Analyze Your Diet
1. After completing the Food Log, analyze your diet:
2) Cereal Cheerios
3) Coffee, black, instant
Personal Fitness Program
You are your own personal trainer designing an 8-week program using the following guidelines.
1. (6 points) Choose ONE of the following components: cardio respiratory endurance (aerobic),
muscular endurance OR muscular strength. U