3. Rheumatoid arthritis is due to deposmon or CUHIPIVAV. v1 .r. .-. -
4. A hybridoma results from the fusion of alan) B cell with a myelomo cell.
5. Hemolytic disease of the newborn can result from an Rh- mothel with an
6. Allergic contact derm
Review for Midterm:
i. Know the steps of gram stain, and be able to identify the 9mm
positive and negative organisms
A. Step 1: Flood slide with Crystal Violet for 30 seconds - l minute
0 Wash with H20
0 Acts as Primary Stain
B. Step 2: Flood slide with G
are aerotolerant, carry out termentative metabolism, don't produce endospores, they
are pathogenic, 8. they lack cell walls.
4) List gram positive bacteria: streptococcus, S. aureus, 5. epidermis, B. subtlllte
5) The denition of lysogeny is phage DNA inco