. 5 -.
IN Rm] uh a; 3hh. yyqq implant. lhlll. and (.mttml.
17* Tim Saul «nun-twin i.- m ilemilve the dimitent ways that organisms
Mama i~\~ht\\',\l+ \t'Mn pmple N things lmthered Mm. she would endlessly tap
(it twirl M firm-ms M two-are momttems that co
1. Mono zygotic is to identical as Dizygotic is to fraternal.
2. Perfect positive correlation is to +1.00 as Perfect
Negative Correlation is to -1.00.
3. Freud is to psychosexual as Erikson is to Psychosocial.
4. Cocaine is to dopamine as Nicotine is to A
1. Achievement motivation -a desire for significant accomplishment; for
mastery of things, people, or ideas; for rapidly attaining a high standard.
2. Adolescence -the transition period from childhood to adulthood,
extending from puberty to independence
1. behavior therapy -therapy that applies learning principles to the
elimination of unwanted behaviors
2. Behavioral psychology -the scientific study of observable behavior, and
its explanation by principles of learning.
3. Binge-eating disorder -signific
Q '3 .
r r I; /W& opwwk GEE-Ws Commn4$m~8\\ km?
)n $03 S om, d
, , A|,/n\L/Plb<:kk\ 3W Murmxgg a) (JAN
2? m Maw . m l. AWL;
w «and Mm Mum: owl Wig/dmmm, \ $15
49- _ ' .msgmwspmswa_m;wg+§;_
AMéf mus -NWS 3304).. a