Psychology in Business
A business major contains a wide array of job duties in modern society. A person can use
their degree in anything from managing a business to utilizing their skills in the government.
Because a business degree is so broad, it
1. Jeremy W. depression client-centered therapy. I would help the patient
understand their problem and the cause and help him accept himself . I would show
him empathy and help him see he is not alone with this problem. I would do this as a
1. Choose a mental illness that is interesting to you. Suggestions: Depression, phobia,
schizophrenia, substance abuse
2. Yes or no?: Is the neurobiology of people with this disorder abnormal or affected?
3. Yes or no?: Do the people with this order often
1. What was your score from the survey? Interpret your score (High score = Freudian, Low score
= nonFreudian, Medium score = somewhat Freudian).
2. Identify a question from the survey that is based on Freud's stages of psychosexual
development. Analyze an
Describe an emotional event that you have experienced.
For your emotional event, what would be the sequence of events that produced the emotion
according to the Common Sense Theory?
Sensory event: _horse racing_
Autonomic nervous system c
Briefly describe how you use memory in your college courses. How do you typically study?
What kind of information do you retain? What are you asked to remember?
2. Encoding: What is your process for encoding information?
3. Storage: How is information sto