6.01 Final xam Fall 09
1 Object-Oriented Programming (20 points)
We will build a set of classes for representing functions (that is, mathematical functions, mapping
real numbers to real numbers) in Python. Here is a diagram of the class hierarchy. Each
What does this
1. Different kinds of streams
2. Combining streams
FileWriter, PrintWriter trycfw_ FileReader fr = new FileReader(data.csv");
BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(fr);
PART I: SOFTWARE PROCESS (35 POINTS; SUGGESTED TIME: 25 MINUTES)
1. Read the case study below and identify five errors in the execution of the project: circle a
phrase from the case to support each error you identify, write a number next to each
6.033 Spring 2006, Quiz 3 Solutions
Page 2 of 19
I Reading Questions
1. [16 points]: Both ARIES (reading # 14) and the Log-Structured File System (LFS, reading #13)
use a log to recover in the event of a system crash. Which of the following statements abo
6.01 Final xam Spring 09
1 Programming (14 points)
In the Equation class, we represent a linear equation
a x + . + an xn = c
with a list of coefcients, coeffs, corresponding to [a , ., an ] and the constant, c.
def _init_(self, coeffs, v
1. Err.complete the questions :). Warning: they do increase in difficulty.
2. No calculators, no laptops, etc.
3. When we ask for output, you DON'T have to write the spaces/newlines in.
Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology
Software Engineering Department
Computer Science 
Introduction ; First Java programs
Instructor: Eng.Omar Al-Nahal
Copyright March , 2010
Al-Azhar University Gaza