Chapter 2: Value and the Consumer Behavior Value Framework
1. The Consumer Behavior Framework (CBF) represents consumer behavior theory illustrating factors that shape
consumption-related behaviors and ultimately determine the value as
1. Because it is easier to read that way.
2. Pretest loops test before it enters the loop, posttest loops test after the statements have been
3. Because they are only executed if the condition is true.
4. While is pretest do-while is posttest.
ifstream reads files.
Ofstream does everything else
contents are erased
By reference because the internal state of file stream objects changes with most every operation.
when a recoverable error occurs.
The eof member function
1. If/else statements take up less space.
2. An if/else statement checks for a condition, and if it is true, it executes a statement. If not, it executes
another statement. The trailing else saves you the time of typing multiple statements.
3. a flag is t
A C+ native type of data
The elements of the array have to be all of the same data type. The members of a structure may
be different data types.
center.x = 12;
center.y = 7;
cout < center.x < center.y;
it dereferences the pointer.
The location of x
Multiply, def of pointer, def of indicator
Allowed to be in an expression
It will point differently
Creates an instance of the variable
Addition and subtraction.
1. Because it searches in sequence
3. 1 time all the way through, N elements
4. It depends on where the value is, but it is a log function
6. Because It has to check through all numbers and change the array multiple times
7. Because it onl
1. Because they are written over
2. An argument outputs a true or false (Bool) value
3. In the parenthesis
4. use the return statement
6. write retern (number)
7. It is easeir to read and also to re execute.
8. to transfer data between fuctions
1. decelerators use variubles and set information, subscript is that part outside the bracket
3. so you can record an array full of Boolean variubles
5.use a vector
7.because the size is not known
1. The difference is that Main Memory (or random access memory) is erased when the computer
turns off. The secondary storage is stored for a much longer time
2. System software is part of the OS, but application software is installed by the user to do cer
Security and Risk Management
Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity
Information Security Fund
Confidentiality, integrity and availability, also known as the CIA triad, is a
Humanities 1101: Final Research Project Part 1
ARTIST #1: (must be a visual artist)
Name of artist: Michelangelo (1475 1564)
Pages the artist is discussed in the textbook: 227-230
List at least one additional source (other than the textbook) t
What is digital & how does that information become digital? Synonymous with computer, chips, and processing -Use discrete signals of 0 & 1 -Information turned into
binary form (codes as 0 & 1)
Advantages of digital & the role of bits Can be stored (preser
(B2C) more complex, more transactions. sellers are organizations, and the buyers are individuals. Digital commerce carried out by an
enterprise in order to serve its consumer customers. FRICTIONLESS/SELL-SIDE(B2B) BUY SIDE. bigger by volume, less transact
What is the difference between a threat agent and a threat? A threat is a constant danger to an
asset, a threat agent is a facilitator of an attack.
What is the difference between vulnerability and exposure? Vulnerability are faults within a system
1601 CHAPTER 3 REVIEW QUESTIONS
What is the difference between law and ethics?
The difference between law and ethics is that law is a set of rules and regulations that are universal and should be
accepted and followed by society and organizations. Ethics
1601 CHAPTER 2 REVIEW QUESTIONS
Why is information security a management problem? What can management do that
Information security is more of a management issue because it is up to management to decide what end users
should have access