Senses Review Questions
1. What is sensation? What are the steps involved in sensation?
2. How do the general senses differ from the special senses?
3. Define the types of sensory receptors bases on the type of stimulus they are specialized to
Test 1: Practice Test 2
SI: Yuliya Yakusheva
1. LABEL: A) HypERtonic (crenation), B) HypOtonic (Lysis), or C) ISOtonic
2. Diffusion is the movements of _, and Osmosis is the
3. How many different kinds of bases can be found on DNA _
Spinal Cord, Spinal Nerves, and Integration of Nervous System Functions Review Questions
What are the segments of the spinal cord? Can you draw and label them?
What are the men
Integument Review Questions
1. What are the stages of tissue repair? What characterizes each stage?
2. What are the three major regions of the integumentary system?
3. What are the layers of the epidermis? How many layers does the dermis consists of and
Tissues: Post Lab Quiz Guide
1. The trachea is lined by pseudostratified squamous epithelium.
2. Embryonic (connective) tissue is called mesenchyme
3. Structures contain many small mucin granules and function in the production of
mucus that aids in protec