Genetics Worksheet #14
1. Two normal parents have four children, two girls and two boys. One of the boys died of
muscular dystrophy at the age of 15 (the rest of the children have normal muscular
control). Muscular dystrophy is due to the
Genetics Worksheet #13
1. A certain plant varies in height from 20 to 40 cm. Height is found to be linked to two
genes, B and C. The tallest variety is BBCC. Given the following genotypes, give the
most probable sizes in centimeters.
Genetics Worksheet #7
1. Black hair (B) in guinea pigs is dominant to white hair (b). (Affected individuals have white
hair). Complete the following pedigree.
2. Black hair (B) in guinea pigs is dominant to white hair (b). Seve
Genetics Worksheet #4
In garden peas, tall stems (T) are dominant over short stems (t). What will the results
(genotypic and phenotypic percentages) be of a cross between a homozygous tall plant and a
Genetics Problems #3
1. In guinea pigs, the gene for black coat color (B) is dominant to the gene for white coat color (b).
A pure black male is mated with a heterozygous female. What are the genotypic and phenotypic
ratios of the offsprin
Genetics Worksheet #1
Directions: For each of the following problems: 1. list the genotypes of the parents, 2. diagram and complete
a Punnett square, 3. give the genotype percentages of the offspring and 4. give the phenotype percentages of