Right, so considering how this will be the last of all my many under-appreciated
episodes of Honors Biology Reviews, please please please add any questions or
answers if you have any ideas! Again, if you should so choose to do so, please
comment in your c
1. What is also known as the voice box?
2. What is urine made of?
a. Urea, water, and any other excess waste
b. Bonus! What is urea made of, and where does it come from? Urea is made of
excess amino acids from food, made by the liver.
3. What is
1. What is a gamete?
a. Sex cell, haploid
2. At the beginning of meiosis, how many chromatids are there?
b. Bonus! How many chromosomes are there in anaphase I?
3. When does crossing over occur?
a. Interphase and Prophase I
4. What are the pro
1. :) Who is Robert Hooke?
a. He discovered cells. He also named them.
b. Bonus! What material did he look at under the microscope? Cork
2. *Who is Anton van Leeuwenhoek?
a. He observed living cells.
b. Bonus! In what time span? The 1670s
3. :) What are t
Feel free to add questions!
1. How were the photosystems named? (I and II)
a. Photosystem I was discovered first, and then the second.
2. Which comes first in light reactions, Photosystem I or II?
a. Photosystem II
3. Where do light reactions occur?