1 2'3 4 5 6 7 3 91911121314 catalyst?)ntyhlf mu W CAL/"3W Mullen; go (Nu 5f.f(c/ cym: (1*
(7011 24k Dag/(3%;
8. What are chemical bonds? List and describe the two major
types. 0(1ch (ob/\JS M L3 Wilda! a51<4bcr.TfL- (Mo WWI
b. Law of Independent assortment: / LL MM 4 I l
(56 PM 30K 5% e l p 46 9 a JC/Oh/
Mil J/( 47,9, M
47. How does meiosis lead to segregation and independent assortment?
MK i <3) ( i M
SEC at [prom (dd quf [JULILL 1(035 +70 cfw_1qu if (4455)
[2L 7 at A; A L/C: lhr
65. Which process uses chloroplasts in eukaryotes? p/(af U1 U4
66. Which process uses mitochondria in eukaryotes? pm [I 50 cfw_ring A
. Compare and contrast: Alcoholic Fermentation and Lactic Acid Fermentation (list #ATP,
Kimmie in HOME?)
6 Put thefofiowing stages qf mitosis cfw_cell
division) in order. Her: Name them.
1": l6 (gelled Aug
2: 8 called gaffe; c
3': A called AMFLQ t!
4": I 27 called Mr 1
5: C called (E, ktiilfff
7. Hovv many chromosomes do humans have
Cell Wall A
_ Wm M Prom -
32. Label the plant cell and the animal cell.
33. Which structures are found only in the plant cell? HM (1 W a! (Howll L'
34. Which structures are found only in the
. ' daze: lolq ILlc, 3km)
60. How doesa mutation affect the mRNA? ,ll (EMF; ch Warts MM 56 [1 (i Vfl" Law ,_ U A
61. How can this affect translation? /T_. (m yiyi lWqui 41-37% a apmlny oh chm) HM W10 affine
AflL mine cit
62. How would this affect th
\2 A ,
54. Compare RNA and DNA in the following table:
Where r\ . r
We waif (bda/Mhmm/
F :1 tie . A
631 ally/114:1 ADJUIQI
57w my Jro 346(qu
5. What are the three types of RNA and their functions? [7% !cf
genes for height? Explain. NV? 03 94h) We, ,IUAC thlw iM(Ql-lwr/ch0/r (M 0! (
20. What does it mean ifa trait is codominant? .l+ 17.: 59,; u cwH b 4 ~
o Ila/Id; y J /
21. What does it mean if a trait is incomplete dominant? Cro
a70r 30% Mar/cfw_In /Z/(C
47. How many phosphates? ATP? ADP?
48. W at cellular process produces ATP?
T95 MW Wuzu W,
49. What is A P energy used for? (give examples)
1U i5 cw) Mo LXI/3910 3.4 cfw_4 Wuc ( (a in j. "K
21. At what temperature is the best for this enzyme to work? L! 0 CHow can you tell?
That (5 Ulml' Hm (fuphjlwwi our 91M. (mtg/M fcachsn
22. At which numeral (I, I , ill, or IV) does this particular start to denature? 2! How can
youtell? Ti My Mnhm wifu/
0qu cv ~ nix/HEW)
34. What are the odds that they will have a child with hemophilia? i/Cl
35. What are the odds that they will have a daughter with hemophilia? VI 0/1 t
36. What are the odds that they will have a daughter who is a carrier for he
CMwwlx iii Vii?
9/2 f it
We; mggmmm-QM Cellular Transport
membrane 36. Why did the large dark it) u/L lr00 by:
molecules NOT move to the left.
37. How is the semipermeable
38. If the dark molecule is b M '
starch, where is the starch