The ability of the brain and eye to detect
electromagnetic waves within the visible
The eye contains
structures such as
the eye, eyelids,
The Cardiovascular System
Following this lesson, you should be able to
Arteries, capillaries, and veins
Cells of the blood
Respiratory test review
1. The path goes first into the nasal cavities then into the pharynx then into the trachea.
After the air goes into the trachea it leads into the primary bronchi then secondary
bronchi and then the t
2 hour Anatomy
Digestive test review
1. The GI tract is the tube going from the mouth to the anus. The accessory organs are the
organs located along the canal which produce enzymes to aid the digestion process.
2. Accessory organ
2nd hour Harris
Due: May 3rd, 2010
Urinary Test Review
1. The primary function of the urinary system is to detoxify and remove wastes and excess
2. The organs of the urinary system include the kidney, ureters, urethra, and urinary bla
Anatomy and Physiology Final Exam Review
1. The major arteries are known as the carotid, subclavian, brachiocephalis, brachial, renal,
radial, ulnaris, iliac, femoral, popliteal, and tibial arteries.
2. The major
Anatomy and Physiology Test Review 1
1. A catalyst is a substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction without
itself becoming chemically changed or part of the product. (i.e. Enzyme-biological
Exam Test Review
Introduction to Anatomy
1. The four macromolecules are lipid, protein, nucleic acid and carbohydrate.
2. The monomers of a lipid are glycerol and 3 fatty acids.
3. The monomers of a protein are amino acid
2nd hour Harris
Reproductive System Review
1. The primary sex organs/gonads are the testes in males and the ovaries in females.
The gonads produce sex cells, gametes, the male gametes called sperm, the
female gametes called ova or eg