Gordon State College
Our Main Source of Life: Water
Christina Cameron Harding
31 March 2016
1. How much do we really need?
2. What are the major risks to our water supply?
3. Should we spend money on bottled water or is
Study Guide Continued
Terms and Definitions:
Cholesterol- a fatlike waxy substance found in animal tissue. To much cholesterol
has been linked to CVD.
Hypercholesterolemia- is a term for high cholesterol levels in the blood
Low density lipoproteins (LDL)-
Chapter Study Guide
1. Know the Back health information as presented in Module #3
2. What is meant by cardiovascular disease (CVD)? What is Coronary Heart Disease
Terms and Definitions
Atherosclerosis-Blockage from buildup of fatt