Chapter 18 Assessment
To provide consistency and avoid confusion.
Evolutionary relationships and structural similarities of
Species, genus, family, order, class, phylum, and kin
Chapter 18 Section 3 Vocabulary
1. Domain-A taxonomic category above the kingdom level. The three domains are Archaea,
Bacteria, and Eukarya.
2. Bacteria-Domain of unicellular prokaryotes that have cell walls containing peptidoglycan
APUSH Review: The
Everything You Need To Know About The
Peoples Party To Succeed In APUSH
The New Curriculum
Key Concept 6.1, III, C
Economic instability inspired agrarian activists to
create the Peoples (Populist) Party, which ca
Activity Summary Questions:
1. List three places bacteria can be found.
- In the stomach, the mouth, vents in the ocean, or even on a counter top.
2. A bacterium that lives in the deep ocean vents where hot, mineral rich
water and lava emerge from the oce
What is a protist and a
Protists are the members of an
informal grouping of diverse
eukaryotic organisms that are
not animals, plants, or fungi. A
protozoan is a single-celled
microscopic animal of a group
of phyla of the kingdom
Chapter 16 Guided Reading Assignment
sformation in d
1; l:jxplaln Grlfths experiment and the concept of tran .,
Ci'r - x. "z .i ,9- 1 _, " ', f4? ' .,);'r;.r'5 '2: r' sat a r z.
1 \-"r.-_ i d s 'l.
H275, 5 3.55% cm x I: v . r ., ~