COMIC BOOK ECONOMICS BOOF! POW! BOMP!
What would happen to the supply or demand and price and quantity for paper comic books if... h
1. prices ofold baseball cards (an investment) plummet (drop)? ,
2. a vast collection of mint condition comic book
PRACTICE WITH DETERMINANTS: DEMAND
Directions: Read each problem and indicate which demand determinant is affected. Then draw
in the new demand curve and label it D1. Then tell how the shift will impact the price and
1. Currently, gas and fuel p
ENERGY DRINK ECONOMICS
What would happen to the supply or demand and price and quantity for energy drinks in the
U.S. in each of the following scenarios?
Energy drinks just arent "cool" anymore
A new machine can speed up bot
DETERMINANTS OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND-PRODUCT EVALUATION
1. Select a product or service that you know something about. You will want to be able to do this without doing a lot of
research into the product or service.
2. Apply FOUR of t
Practice with Determinants: SUPPLY
1. The following headline appeared in the London Times, Englands sheep population nearly
destroyed by famine! How will this affect the supply of wool around the world? Show the shift
in supply, label it S1 and name the d
ECONOMICS UNIT I TARGETS
3. I can identify the goals of an economic
4. I can give examples of the major economic
systems traditional, command, and market.
5. I can explain the strengths and weaknesses of
each of the major economic systems
ECONOMIC SYSTEMS UNIT
HIGHER EDUCATION PROPOSAL PAPER
1. Read the newspaper story on the page titled Lesson 2 Activity 3 posted online.
2. Write a paper about the higher education proposal. It should be arranged according to the
4 FACTORS OF PRODUCTION ASSIGNMENT AND RUBRIC
You are to pick a finished product (a good), and then show how each of the 4 factors of production are
involved in the product. Use Keynote and be sure to include the following: