Snarled program logic is called Spaghetti code.
The three structures of structured programming are Sequence, Selection, and loop.
A sequence structure can contain any number of tasks.
Which of the following i
Chapter 1 Review Questions / Exercises
1. Computer programs are also known as software.
2. The major computer operations include input, processing, and output.
3. Visual Basic, C+, and Java are all examples of computer programming languages.
1. The selection statement if quantity > 100 then discountRate = RATE is an
example of a b. single-alternative selection.
2. The selection statement if dayOfWeek = Sunday then price =
LOWER_PRICE else price = HIGHER_PRICE is an exa
1. What does a declaration provide for a variable? c. both of the above
2. A variables data type describes all of the following except the scope of the variable.
3. The value stored in an uninitialized variable is gar