November 8, 2015
Act 1 Scenes 4 and 5 Questions
1. Romeo sees Juliet for the first time.
2. They realize that their love is forbidden because their families are
3. He doesn't think that Romeo is a big threat, as he is liked by
October 28, 2015
Act 1 Scene 3 Questions
1. Lady Capulet asks Juliet if she is interested in marriage and her
opinion on Paris.
2. Juliet seems to be skeptical of Paris, but says she will give him a
3. Juliets response shows that s
October 26, 2015
Act 1 Scene 2 Questions
1. Juliet Capulet is fourteen years old.
2. Paris, a young nobleman, has fallen in love with Juliet and has
asked Capulet if he could marry her.
3. Capulet told Paris that he cant marry Juliet becau
October 22, 2015
Act 1 Scene 1 Questions
1. The Capulets and the Montagues are the two feuding families in
Romeo and Juliet.
3. Romeo is upset because a girl whom he really liked, Rosaline,
4. They show that Romeo is in
November 30, 2015
Act 2 Scene 1 Questions
1. It is rather late when Juliet appears at her window.
"What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and
Juliet is the sun. Arise fair sun, and kill the envious moon, Who is
English 1R Period 7
May 17, 2016
Today, every 1 in 68 children will have autism. In fact, autism is one of the fastestgrowing developmental disorders in the US (autismspeaks.org). Autism is a serious
February 22, 2016
Act 3 Questions
1. Tybalt wants to challenge Romeo to a duel.
2. Mercutio decided to fight on behalf of Romeo. He ended up being
slain by Tybalt.
3. The feud between the Capulets and the Montagues led up to
February 1, 2016
Act 2 Scene 3 Questions
1a.Friar Laurence is saying that the earth grows many different useful
things. All of Earth's creatures have a lot of good qualities and uses,
despite the fact that every creature is different and s
February 23, 2016
Act 5 Questions
1. Balthasar, a Capulet servant, delivers the news of Juliets death to
2. Romeo believes that Juliet is really dead because he hasnt heard
of the Friars plan.
3. Romeo seeks an apothecary to
February 23, 2016
Act 4 Questions
1. Friar Laurences plan for Juliet is that she will apologize to her
father, agree to marry Paris, and then drink a potion that will put
her in a coma for numerous hours.
1. Romeo and Friar
February 4, 2016
Act 2 Scene 4 Questions
1. Tybalts letter is challenging Romeo to a duel as Tybalt is angry
about Romeo's presence at the Capulet feast.
2. Romeo is already dead, struck by Cupid's arrow. Mercutio
wonders whether Romeo is