Ch. 4 Supplementary Questions (evens)
2) How many ways can three items be selected from a group of six items? Use the letters A, B, C, D, E,
and F to identify the items, and list each of the different combinations of three items.
Review chapter 4 QMB
1. What is not true when assigning probabilities to each of n experimental outcomes in a sample
If a random experiment can be described as a sequence of K steps with n1 possible
outcomes on the first step, n2 possible outcomes
Summary Chapter One
Statistics is the art and science of collecting, analyzing, presenting, and interpreting data. Nearly
every college student majoring in business or economics is required to take a course in statistics.
We began the chapter by describin
QMB 10:30 Class
Chapter 1 Review
Which discipline has contributed the least to the development of the data
2. What does the term statistics refer to?
-Statistics is facts and figures collected,
QMB 10:30 #44 4/25
Supplementary Exercises Chapter
54. The Car Repair Ratings website provides consumer reviews and ratings for garages in the United States and
Canada. The time customers wait for service to be completed is one of the c
44. A sample survey of 54 discount brokers showed that the mean price charged for a trade of 100
shares at $50 per share was $33.77 (AAII Journal, February 2006). The survey is conducted annuall
Review Chapter 3
What pairs of variables cannot be studied using covariance or correlation?
Type of car owned and yearly income
When computing the sample mean for grouped data, the size of the sample is represented by which le
Chapter 5 Supplementary Questions
The Car Repair Ratings website provides consumer reviews and ratings for garages in the United States
and Canada. The time customers wait for service to be completed is one of the categories rated. The following table
Ch. 5 Review
1) What is a continuous random variable?
- A random variable where the data can take infinitely many values
2)A continuous random variable may assume values in intervals, correct or incorrect?
3)The amount of ti
Middle Colonies and Southern Colonies
Both Middle and Southern colonies both have in common some stuff. Example both colonies
have their children going to church. They both trade crops, and etc. So that means that they
both almost have the same economies.
1. What is informatics?
Deals with resources, devices, and methods.
2. What is cultural brokerage?
Is used to describe the skill of bridging any gaps between traditional medical communication.
3. What is telemedicine? What is it used for?
Is the use of te
1. How many more bacteria cells are in or on humans?
There is 100 trillion humans are about 90% Bactria and 10% human.
2. Why are bacteria important to humans?
Bacteria keeps us alive, they keep environmental insults out. They also digest ar
1. What are the tips for the car that would also apply to the human body?
Regular maintenance, if somethings broke fix it,replace parts.
2. What are some of the possible changes to organ or other body part transplants in the future?
What might be some of
1. What is tertiary care? What are some characteristics of this level of care?
Its care from special doctors such as for disease and diagnosies
2. What is an occupational therapist? What might a professional in this career do?
They help people with disord