Criminology Unit 4 Review Questions
1. What are the two types of white-collar crimes?
a. The first type of white-collar crime is occupational crime. Occupational crimes
are those crimes committed by an individual for personal gain and pr
Criminology Unit 3 Lab Questions
Online Cyber Crime Questions:
1. How much money was lost to internet thievery? Is this number accurate?
a. 500 million dollars was lost to internet thievery. The number is not accurate
because banks are reluctant to acknow
Criminology Unit 5 Review Questions
1. Identify and discuss two different goals that the criminal justice system has.
a. The first goal of the criminal justice system is deterrence. Deterrence means to try
to prevent crime from happening
Criminology Unit 6 Review Questions
1. What are the two models of the criminal justice system that Packer identified? Describe
a. The first model of criminal justice system is the crime control model. The crime
Criminology Unit 8 Review Questions
1. What are detention and correctional facilities? How are they different?
a. Detention facilities handle individuals who have been arrested and are going
through processing or awaiting trial.
Criminology Unit 4 Lab Questions
1. Why is cybercrime a problem today?
a. Cyber crime is a problem because viruses can destroy your computer and get
ahold of your personal information.
2. What are cyber criminals like today?
Criminology Unit 7 Lab Questions
1. What is the question at the center of the situation discussed in the video?
a. The question is did Michelle kill herself or did Jeremy kill her?
2. Why is Jeremy Banks' profession a complication in this c
Criminology Unit 1 Lab Questions
Gangland Graveyard Lab Questions:
1. What led the FBI to investigate this particular place?
a. The FBI was led to investigate this particular place due to a tip that
two other bodies from a murder 20 years ago might be bur
Criminology Unit 2 Lab Questions
Exploring the Mind of a Killer Questions:
1. What factors does Fallon suggest create psychopathic killers?
a. The first factor that Fallon suggests is having the gene. The second factor is being
exposed to something that i
Criminology Unit 5 Lab Questions
1. What happened in the investigation of the Madrid bombings with the fingerprint
a. They sent the fingerprints to Interpol, who forwarded them to the FBI. The FBI
fingerprint examiner found a matc