Tikko Tabor & Antayjah Nevels
September 19, 2016
Do you think rehabilitation could turn a criminal into a positive citizen or do you think
rehabilitation does not help criminals?
In my opinion rehabilitatio
Chapter 12 Probations
1. Reintegration- A goal of corrections that focuses on preparing the offender for a
return to the community.
2. Diversion- In the context of corrections,
1. Alien- A person who is not a citizen in which he or she is found.
2. Green card- A document that indicates the holders status as a lawful permanent
resident of united states.
1. Cesare beccaria- An italian theorist who in the eighteenth century first suggested
linking crime causation to punishments and become known as the founder of the
classical school of crimino
Parens patriae- A doctrine that holds that the state has a responsibility to look after the
well-being of children and to assume the role of parent if necessary
Status Offender- a juvenile wh