Making Great Decisions
Bellringer: What are some Life Changing decisions you may have to face?
1. When should you use the Great Decision Making steps?
2. List the GREAT decision making steps:
3. Are all the decisions we make life changing decisions
The 10 Steps of Calcaholics Anonymous
Admit that you are powerless over your dependency on your calculator.
Admit to the Teacher, yourself, and at least one other person that you have a problem.
Perform an internal and philosophical assessment of
1. What is alcohol and why is it considered a drug?
2. List 5 effects that alcohol has on the body:
3. At what BAC will your reaction time be slowed?
4. At what BAC will blackouts, memory loss and vomiting occur?
5. What i
You will work on problem of relative difficulty with your group today. That will be the easy part. Now you
will use this problem to practice your write-up skills. A write-up problem doesnt have to be difficult or
long, but some are. You will get anywhere
2. What two areas influence our personality?
c. Gender identification
5. Sexual Orientation
6. Gender Identity
Health Grading Policy
Classwork - 20%
Notebooks (proper note taking is very important), oral reports, group work, worksheets etc.
Discussion based class. Be ready to share (openly or anonymously)
3-5 Tests will be administered throu