CHAPTER 18 RISE OF INDUSTRIAL AMERICA WALTON AP US HISTORY
Character of Industrial Change
5 Dominating Factors:
1. Exploitation of immense coal deposits as source of cheap energy
2. Rapid spread of technological innovation and the factory system
IOOOO Verizon '53 4:50 PM L @ IF -
Unit I American Beginnings (1491-160?)
Chapter 1 The Meeting of Cultures
Aim: What is meant by the Colombian Exchange and
what far-reaching effects did it have on the history of
Europe, the Americas and the wo
Topic 1: Graphical Displays
1) Bar chars are useful for categorical variables.
2) Just because a variable has numerical values, doesn't mean that it's quantitative.
3) Dot plots can be used with categorical or quantitative variables.
4) Histograms can
f ( x +h )f ( x )
, h 0
2) The domain of a composite function is the intersection of the
domains of the individual functions (with the exception of
function of something such as f [g (x)]
3) A function can only have an inverse function if it i
DO NOT REMOVE FROM ROOM A203. FOR CLASSROOM USE ONLY.
Unit 8 Multiple Choice Review
Oil was this man's business and he came to dominate the American oil industry
his Standard Oil of Ohio. Who was he?
John D. Rockefeller.
Mission San Jose High School - AP Exam Registration
Thank you for registering for AP exams administered at Mission San Jose High School. Please print a copy of the "Payment
Stub pdf" and mail it to Total Registration along with your payment. All payments
Presidents of the United States
George Washington (1789-1797)
a. 1st President
b. Supported the 1st Bank of the United States
c. Served 2 Terms
John Adams (1797-1801)
b. Sedition Acts
c. Alien Laws
d. XYZ Affair
e. Served 1 Term
AP US History
Weekend Review 1: Politics
Unit 1: The First Americans
Arrival and Dispersal
o The earliest North American residents crossed a _ _ between Siberia and Alaska
between 15,000 and 30,000 years ago.
o Following large
Tips For Writing AP Exam Essays
(Free Response Questions)
1. The first thing that you should do is to carefully read the
question. Before writing an answer, the second thing you should
do is read the question, and the third thing you should do is read
AP American Studies
Unit 2 The American Revolution and the formation of the Constitution
Aim: What importance did the Federalist Papers have in the eventual ratification of
the Constitution and our understanding of the document?
IX Federalists vs. Anti-Fe