\WS E I
\/2an ( n
._A Gym \Q mem mnSXoum_ _,_
(i - \.uh' n". \ "I n,
I 0- . xv. ~ .\ '.0. law-2': 0":.-.'.'.L-0 WU L AU! mII 1
52. studA'G ' .f' v n. \ \ *5. kW"
17, I213: ' In. ILLS I35; emu-0.6. if u 0. 0.1-. vc. ,
Eli: no.) I. Q0 \I 1X _.
.u .l I
. D ' . ' - _r
I .ucuhs' L'J'.|\'HI" A. O 7 ~ 3? I
. .u a.lmlmm m
. . b. O.
_ lnl; hi i.'cblsns.lt.-" '
1- d :OISHLHI . .0 .
mum in um.-.'.u-ol.u. WWSMW
. " ' C'Mn J ' . L. m
u u A . .
an .1, I 66 -
' m :ioan .Mhhim Inc .4 o A
-va. I. n: m III II M _ ns-l mu I 'u' .x I o. In. .40:
III A "IIIIIuiO . II. Isl-(0 shim. 0'qu I. l.I
3IIAIImmI 'ullv|d\e*01 u o "\x n" I!
'. M I
e. "Hm r
Shun: ma . ml
. ' E' Im.
The Roaring Twenties - Seminar
The New Era was defined by post war sentiment for American prosperity at the cost of
progressivism, an ideology reflected by both the culture and the politics of the era. Culture saw
rapid development that ultimately
Study Guide Unit 4
1.Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo- Cali and New Mexico given to US, Rio Grande boundary
established, US paid $15 mil to Mexico plus assumed $2 mil in debts Mexico owed to
Americans. Ended MA war
2. Goals of Emancipation Proclamation- Lincol
Semester Final Study Guide
1. Weakness of the Articles of Confederation- 1) each state sovereign/independent.
2)Each state had one vote in Congress regardless of size/population. 3) 9 of 13
states needed to pass law in Congress (too hard to get along/agre
Test Review Unit 5
1. 1st law restricting immigration2. Term for laws that segregated facilities in the South- Jim Crow Laws
(segregated blacks and whites in public places) 1890s.
3. He said blacks should strive for economic equality first- Brooker T.
Test Review Unit 5
1. 1st law restricting immigration
2. Term for laws that segregated facilities in the South
3. He said blacks should strive for economic equality first
4. Most important factor in destruction of Plains tribes
5. Act that ended tribal ow