12. Be able to read, communicate with othe
Level of Education, Required skills, work experience, and character and personality.
Body language, school records, and extracurricular activities.
A purpose to persuade potential employers to grant y
1. Entrepreneurs recognize the business opportunity and assumes the risks of a business
2. Satisfaction from taking a risk and becoming a success. Showing expertise and skills. Working
3. Total responsibility for
Vocab and fast review
Culture- Beliefs, customs, and attitudes of a distinct group of people.
Business etiquette- Acceptable social behavior and manners in business.
Corporate culture- A companys shared values, beliefs, and goals.
Fast review chapter 14
1. Newspapers ads are usually seen by local people- short ad span. Magazines are seen nationallong ad span.
2. Drive by to quickly, see it too much you ignore it, and banned in some states.
3. Buses, subway stations, inside