Module 2: Neuroscience Vocabulary Assignment
Focuses on the biological bases of
Understanding the biological
psychological processes, behavior and
nature of psychology may lead
1. Cognitive therapy focuses on eliminating irrational thinking. T OR F
2. Family therapy differs from other therapies in that it focuses on how family
tensions may cause individual problems. T OR F
3. Research on aggres
1101 Intro to Psyc Chapter 7 terms
1. Definition of learning
2. Definition of conditioning
3. Definition of classical conditioning
4. Definition of operate conditioning
5. John B. Watson
6. What is a neutral stimulus?
7. What was the US in Pavlovs experim
Study Guide 1101
What is introspection?
What did Freudian Psychology emphasize?
A testable prediction is called a _
What is the best definition of contemporary psychology?
Name of the Swiss biologist who was noted for his observation of chi
Study Guide TEST 3: Review to prepare for your Test 3
An instinctive behavior is one that is unlearned
Mr. Porter believes aggression is an unlearned behavior therefore,
Module 3 Terms
Process that occurs when
special receptors in the sense
organs are activated, allowing
various forms of outside
stimuli to become neural
Intro to Psyc 1101.13 D2L ASSIGNMENT 1
DATE DUE: September 1 No late submissions .
10 Participation Points.
Students are to go to the following web site , humanmetrics.com and
scroll down the second page to Take Test.
Upon completing the Jung Typology Tes