1. Developing an audience profile contains classifying your main audience as well as determining
its size, composition, and geographic distribution. It furthermore involves determining youre the
level of audiences understanding, in view of their beliefs a
1. Businesses watch for staffs who puts effort in teamwork for an amount of details, but mainly as a
result of successful teams increase in efficiency, originality, staff participation. Teams as well as
include staffs in the business decision making throu
culturally diverse workforce produces a wide-ranging field of perspectives and planning.it as
well supports corporations comprehend and categorize with diverse shops and permits
corporations to assistance from extensive diversity of member of staff abi
1. List at least three factors that can help you decide what parts to include in a business report.
(1) The type of report you are writing,
(2) the length of your report
(3) what your audience expects and requires,
(4) your organization's preferences.
Rewrite the following sentence to avoid camouflaged verbs: "The customer will ultimately make a
determination about whether or not a purchase will occur."
The customer will eventually choose whether or not to purchase.
Rewrite the following sentence to el
1. When identified that the word that communicate well its importance is to attempt and habit
words that are significant and familiar. Pick great words, words that reveal your views noticeably,
precisely and energetically elect well known words, practice