1. Whendidthediscoveryoftheche micalnatureofthegenebegin?Whowasthescientistthatstarted
4. Su m marizeGriffithsexperi ment
1. Not easily classified into a _
2. Where are mountain ranges found?
3. What are the types of abiotic factors here?
Polar Ice Caps
4. Not easily classified into a _
5. What does it border?
6. Describe the abiotic factors.
7. Describe the
1. What is herbivory?
2. What are keystone species (importance)?
3. Give an example of a keystone spp. And why they are considered keystone spp?
4. What is symbiosis?
5. What are the three main clas
1. Why are the differences between RNA & DNA important?
2. What are the 3 main types of RNA?
3. What is the function of mRNA?
4. What is the function of rRNA?
5. What is the function of tRNA?
6. When does most of the work in making RNA take place?
1. The recessive phenotype of a sex-linked genetic disorder tends to be much more common
among _ than among _.
2. If just one X chromosome is enough for cells in males, how does the cell adjust to the
extra X chromosome in female cells?
3. What are Barr b
1. How many proteins do ribosomes have? How many rRNA molecules do ribosomes have?
2. What are the functions of rRNA molecules?
3. What is the central dogma of molecular biology?
4. What is gene expression?
1. What is it called when a cell makes mistakes
1. What is a genome?
2. What is a karyotype?
3. How are xm grouped and arranged?
4. How many xm are found in a typical human diploid cell?
5. Out of the 46xm, how many are sex xm?
6. What are sex xm? Write the genotype for the male and female sex xm.
1. What type of macromolecule is DNA?
2. What are nucleic acids (NA)?
3. What makes up NA?
4. What are the 3 components of DNAs nucleotides?
5. What are the 4 kinds of nitrogenous bases found in DNA?
6. How did Rosalind Franklin get information about the
1. What are haploid Cells?
2. What is the most common error in meiosis?
3. What is the literal meaning of nondisjunction?
4. What could be the end result of nondisjunction?
5. What would happen if two copies of autosomes
Weather and Climate
1. What defines a regions climate?
2. What is climate?
3. What are microclimates and what creates them?
4. What is weather?
Factors That Affect Climate
5. What factors determine global climate?
Solar Energy and the Greenhouse Effect